Merry Christmas! It’s the end of the year and the celebration bells have already began to tickle. Delicious feast, families, relatives, Christmas carols, holidays and togetherness this season.
Most of us have a set plan for various festivals and occasions through vacation
planner, which might include holiday trips as well. So here we are to explore some super amazing things to do in Las Vegas and why you just need to be there with your kids, this time. Read
1. Be at the LINQ promenade – winter in Vegas is mostly the party season as the popularly known entertainment hub offers its own celebrations venue all at one spot. During Christmas and NYE, the place is buzzing with decorative lights, holiday music, carolers and fancy street dancers all around. There’s a snowy hill made up of around 30 foot tall wherein the adventure lovers get to ride down the hill in real snow with awesome festive scenery around. The LINQ also features the Las Vegas High roller, world’s largest Ferris wheel that allows people to take a glimpse of Vegas from the extreme top.
2. The Nutcracker – This well-known holiday show is a tradition which keeps up during festive seasons in Vegas. Nevada Ballet Theatre at Reynolds Hall in South Centre perform some super stunning performances and present the classic story of Clara and her prince with amazingly flawless and elegant dance moves.
3. Christmas tree décor at the Venetian –
The famous Venetial Hotel has its own celebration bonanza. Their 65 foot tall Christmas tree is the central piece of Doge’s palace and glitters with over 40,000 LED lights every night.
4. Silverton Aquarium’s Scuba Santa – This fancy happens at the Silverton Casino Hotel every year during the Christmas season. The uniquely made aquarium is free to public where people can marvel at 4000 sharks, tropical fishes, ocean snakes and many other fauna species. A person from the hotel even puts in the scuba gear and goes swimming in the aquarium just to amaze the kids during Christmas. Apparently, this has been the most well-known tourist attraction in Las Vegas
5. Holiday Ice Rinks- Have fun in the winter activity along with your kids as these holiday ice rinks pop up every time the weather gets cold. It guarantees the thrill of real snow shower and an extravagant adventure experience for all.
6. Glitterati at Las Vegas Motor Speedway- Get your entire family in the car and head towards Nevada to witness the largest Christmas light show at the Motor Speedway. All you need to do is sit back and drive through the course where millions of lights sparkle.
7. Magical forest at the opportunity village- This is just a place adorned with trees buzzing with colorful lights. You can take a walk through the bright trees, ride on the forest express train and take pictures with the Santa as you meet him on the way in the forest.
8. The shops at crystals aria- What’s Christmas without that little shopping? Stumble upon any of the shops and pick up your favorite stuff at best prices.
9. Ethel M Chocolate factory visit – Treat your kids with the best delicious dark chocolates and let them have a fun time at the Cactus Gardens with the Santa.
10. The Bellagio’s Christmas – Right from the famous Christmas fountain show, free water show and a multiple attractions twinkling with endless lights is what this place is all about.
We’re sure this Las Vegas travel guide has given you Christmas travel goals and you’ll surely plan up that festive vacation with your kids this season.